Here’s your chance to shine a flashlight on some lighthearted dreams, wishes, thoughts, and personality quirks that make you you.
Inspired from the tag over on We Heart It, answer these questions solo or get friends and family in on the fun, then try to figure out how each of you would answer.
Either way, enjoy the ultimate holiday trip to fun questions with this 10 Countdown Questions Tag!
10. Ten things you want in your dream home (assuming you already have a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room)?
- Game room
- Coffee bar
- Ocean or mountain view
- Outdoor entertainment space (firepit, grill, pool, etc.)
- Indoor gym
9. Nine favorite things about your favorite season?
- Cozy sweaters
- Chai lattes
- Movie nights
- Leaves changing color
- Nice smelling candles
- Fall desserts
- Fall fashion
- Cozy vibes
8. Eight songs from your childhood / early teen years?
- ANYTHING DISNEY
- ANYTHING from boy bands (Jonas, NSYNC, One Direction)
- Lucky by Brittney Spears
- Let Me love You by Mario
- Fergalicious by Fergie
- 1901 by Phoenix
- Whenever, Wherever by Shakira
- Let’s Get Loud by JLO
7. Seven qualities you look for in a significant other?
- Similar values
- Sense of humor
6. Six things you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Brush my teeth
- Make the bed
- Have breakfast
- Grab my phone
5. Five fictional characters or celebrities you identify with or are most similar to?
- Jennifier Lawrence
- Keke Palmer
- Lizzie McGuire from Lizzie McGuire on Disney
- Tia Landry + Tamera Campbell from Sister Sister
- Merida from Brave (according to my mom)
4. Four pet peeves?
- People chewing loudly / with their mouth open
- Taking up the whole sidewalk & walking slowly
- People complaining but not willing to fix the situation
- Not being open to different perspectives
3. Three colours you wear the most?
- Carolina Blue
2. Two talents you wish you had?
- Play the guitar
- Learn and speak multiple languages easily
1. One thing you’re looking forward to right now?
- As cliche as it sounds, 2021. It’s not a reset but it’s a way to feel like you’re starting anew and taking all of what you learned the previous year(s) with you.
Want to see more tags? Check out some of my other posts: