Welcome to Anna Elle Liz, a lifestyle blog dedicate to navigating our imperfectly perfect lives!
Thanks for stopping by! I’m Maurianna, the founder and creator of Anna Elle Liz | Lifestyle and Everything in Between.
From college hacks and organization tips to fitness routines and musings on adulting, what makes us imperfectly perfect is our shared experiences as we navigate life and everything in between.
Through simple conversations and healthy doses of a millennial living, Anna Elle Liz aims to provide relatable as well as engaging content for the everyday girl who likes a little bit of everything!
And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fearsMark Anthony
A little bit about me…
- I’m NYC born and raised, but consider North Carolina a second home after going to college at UNC-Chapel Hill (go Heels ?) and tons of family sprinkled throughout the southern states!
- I’m 25, but feel like I’m going on 35, and I love a little bit of everything (hence the blog name – Lifestyle and Everything In Between)!
- I have an unhealthy obsession for Chinese takeout and coffee
- My CURRENT favorite hobbies (which are totally interchangeable?) are blogging, exercising, strengthening my connection with God, and finding a good sale on home decor items ( Yes, @Target, @HomeGoods, and @Marshalls sponsorships are welcome)
- On my page, you can expect to see a bit of lifestyle, fashion + beauty, home decor, and wellness + fitness posts. Plus, the occasional tips & tricks, things that make me laugh, as well as other randomness!
- When I’m not immersed in the blogging world, you can catch me crafting DIY projects from Pinterest, binge-watching HGTV, finding quaint coffee shops or swooning in the candle aisle of any home store! Again, I’m talking to you @Target, @HomeGoods and @ Marshalls ?