DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. You can read my full disclaimer here. P.S. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own.
Though this year has been pretty challenging, to say the least, thinking of how I might bring a little holiday cheer with affordably fabulous finds, that are like sending a hug when you can’t be near, has brought a smile to my heart. Cue one of my favorite on-line retailers is Etsy.
Etsy has been my go-to for pretty much 80% of my purchases, year-round. I love that their products are mostly handmade. Next biggest plus is that they have plenty of options and one-of-a-kind finds. Not to mention, your shopping helps support small businesses during a time when it’s really needed.
My one tip for shopping all things Etsy: ORDER SOON. This is especially good to keep in mind since a lot of the items are custom so it can take a few days for them to arrive. Plus, given that it’s holiday season, the post office is going to be working overtime and you may want to get a jump start.
So, without further ado, here’s my 2020 Under $25 Etsy Picks!
- Keep that home office smelling like your favorite oil all day long with this Candle Air Humidifier. It comes in a variety of colors from pink, blue, and black so there’s a wide range of options.
- “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” Take a page from “The Helps” Nanny Aibileen Clack and give yourself some daily affirmation with these Positive Affirmation Cards.
- If you’re a light-sensitive sleeper or are just looking for a thoughtful holiday gift for the women in your life, this Personalized Sleep Mask is an affordable option that pays homage to the term beauty sleep.
- Is it even the holidays without a Christmas scented candle? I think not! SweetWaterDecor has a ton and I mean a ton of candles to choose from plus a host of other goodies. But, this Fraser Fir scent is a dead ringer for a stroll through a Christmas forest. For all my artificial tree people out there, light this candle and shhhhhh…no one will know the difference.
- It wouldn’t be a self-care section with a good bath bomb or two or three! Yes, these little balls of colorful scented joy for your tub can instantly relax you after a stressful day. If you’re looking to add a little ahhhhh to your day, get yourself some Handcrafted artisan Goat Milk Bath Bombs and get your soak on.
- Transform a home office with this stunning Blank Acrylic Dry Erase Writing Board. Use it as office decoration, a monthly calendar, or a daily to-do list. Serious win!
- I can’t stress how much these Minimal Pantry Labels make your Pinterest organization goals come to life!
- I love coasters, yes I do. I love coasters, how about you? These Modern Simple Coasters are a great housewarming gift that fits the bill for just about anyone in your circle or even yourself. A beautiful touch for a coffee table, bar or night stand.
- How about a Wine Tumbler to go with that coaster? I got this as a gift for my roommates’ 21st and have secretly wanted one of my own for the past 4 years. So, here’s to me finally getting the tumbler I gifted…and 100% recommending this shop!
- With Christmas right around the corner, having a nice lil’ presentation for your gifts (big or small) is a must. With dazzling options in just about every store, did you know that you can take your time and pick out some pretty cute custom wrapping paper from Etsy? Here are some of my favorites:
- If you’re an astrology lover, these Zodiac Constellation Rings are just for you! I just ordered myself one and it’s even more beautiful in person. Yes, I’ll be wrapping it up in some of that Eco Paper and surprising myself for Christmas.
- Cute Wristlet Keychain, nuff said. It’s time to wave sayonara to basic keychains and upgrade to this bangle style keyring. Coming in a variety of colors, the large bangle design makes it super easy to hold onto or slip on your wrist. If you want you can also attach it to a bag, luggage or purse.
- Ahh! If only I could pull off these stunning Polymer Clay Earrings. Not only are they super cute and artsy, but also trendy and affordable. These are low in stock so, add them to your cart quick, fast, and in a hurry.
- Saving the planet in style? Sign me up! These adventure inspired Cotton Reusable Tote Bags are just perfect to have on hand for impromptu buys.
- T-shirts have totally been one of my go-to staples during quarantine and the ones from NovemeberandMae are just the cutest. Affordable, comfy, and generally filled with funny, faith filled and even a few bachelorette sayings; I’d recommend browsing their shop for a tee or some of the other available items). My personal fav is this Homebody shirt.
- This Customizable Coloring Set is made from recycled crayons that have been melted down and mixed into letter molds to spell out—get this—your child’s name! How cute is that? A totally great personalized addition for crafting and coloring time!
- I had an awesome vintage world map growing up as a kid and I can not tell you how special and helpful it was to me. Get a little pandemic traveling in whilst at home with this Printable Animal World Map. P.S. If you want some other kid friendly printables, check out the rest of the items in the shop and spark a kids curiosity for life!
- Umm can you say cute!? I’m so so so in love with this Personalized Name Puzzle! Oh, the games you can play.
- A Handwritten letter from Santa? Nuff said! Make your kiddos or magic lover’s heart soar like Christmas was 365 days a year with the delightful gift. Aside from letters, check out Sam’s Simple Decor for some other pretty cool items too!
- I know I promised under $25 gifts but this one was too precious not to include. A fun night light for your little ones, this Moon Night Light creates a comforting and calm atmosphere with its soft white light.
- I’m a humongous fan of stickers so when I stumbled across this shop (Hand Crafted By Isabela Schielke) I knew I had to order not one but some. My favorite is the Build Your Own Christian Sticker Bundle but take a look at her shop and you’re bound to fall in love with all the rest of her items, too.
- Remember that sticker obsession? Get ready to be transported back into the land of Rugrats, Skip It’s, and Lunchables with Memoir Of A Millennial’s shop! What has my heart all a-flutter…this Cynthia Doll sticker.
- We can’t forget about our furry friends now can we? These sweet Christmas Pet Ornaments are sure to be the purrfect addition to your tree. Take it a step further and snap pictures of you and your pet by the tree for next year’s Holiday Post cards!
- For all my book lovers out there, these Personalized Leather Bookmarks are the perfect gift to make your word loving soul soar. Coming in a variety of colors and made from vegan tanned leather, be sure to add this to your stocking!
- Ever wanted a passport for your pet? Didn’t know you needed a passport for your pet? Well, look and think no further. This Personalized Pet Pass is an adorably fun way to keep track of your pets travels as well as all kinds of pertinent information…. i.e. microChip number, registration, vaccination records, etc.
Whether you’re shopping for yourself or for others, no matter how you celebrate the holidays, have a happy and blessed one!
So cute and cozy, love the ideas. Kid’s stuff are just
I need some nieces and nephews to give those kiddo gifts to!
Oh my! So many goodies that I want to buy for myself! Thanks for a great gift guide!
Afforadable and unqiue gifts? It’s a win-win for me!
I love these! I definitely bought a lot of gifts from Etsy this year, I love that shirt!
I already have a drawer full of shirts but I’m adding that one (and the rest from that store) to the never-ending pile!
Etsy always as the cutest items! I love shopping from hand made crafts!!! Thanks for sharing this gift guide.
Yeah for spreading Etsy holiday cheer! I can get lost on the site looking at all the great items!
Those bangle key rings are so cool! Etsy has the best stuff.
I know right! The styles are so cute!
I love candles, it’s always a nice present to buy for others or for myself and not only at Christmas x
I can spend hours in the cnadle aisle of any store so having this many candle options is a little slice of heaven, lol. I totally agree with it being a universal present too!
Guess what? I’ve bought some candles today lol
Haha that just made me smile so much!!!
I need to start thinking about self care
I always say self-care isn’t selfish to remind myslef to take some time for me without feeling guilty!
Such a great list of gift ideas. That candle humidifier is really cool and you can’t go wrong with clay earrings!
Thank you so much! I’m hoping they still have some of those humidifiers in stock because I so want to order myself one!
Thank you! I love shopping on Etsy. There are so many amazing things there. I’ll check out these links.
I could spend hours searching and shopping on there! Plus I love how artisanal most items are! Happy shopping 🛒