Welcome to this month’s All Things where I share a collection of finds, whether it be from the web, interactions, or just day-to-day living, that belong to one singular category.
This month, we’re nose diving into…a little bit of everything (see what I did there)
- Feel like you’re having social media overload? Why not try a social media detox? Stumped on where to start? Check out my post on Why I Took a 1 month Social Media Break.
- Even though traveling as freely as we used to is on the back burner, for now, a girl can still get her wanderlust on with @allaboutadventures on Instagram? Their feed is sure to let you live vicariously through their past travel adventures.
- To my fellow serial self-doubters, here’s a hug and a useful site on how to stop gaslighting yourself. No one is allowed to talk to you in a way that doesn’t lift your spirits…not even Y.O.U.!
- Any stationery fans out there? If you’re a fan of all things girly, paper and pens—think all things notecards, planners, and stationery—then @marthabrookldn is the Instagram account you’re needing your world.
- Talking is hard! Why not take a load off with these 250 Quality Conversation Starters? Trust me, these will come in handy for all of those online meetings!
- Because puppies make everything better ?
- Are you as obsessed with your Enneagram personality as I am ??♀️? Welp, get your fix and learn more about your Enneagram type in this helpful article. Where my fellow 3s at?!
I do! I feel like social media is so consuming at times, I just can’t deal.
I totally feel ya! It’s like you want it but don’t need it at times!
This is such a fun post theme idea. Love your random things and highlighting other IG accounts that you follow.
Thank you! I’m always scouring the internet and have waay too many memes and info up there, so why not purge it into some light-hearted posts?
So many great tips. I need to add some virtual travel to my life!
The only kind of travelling I’m doing for now! I turn it into a fun little game of where in the world am I going today?!
Ohh, you sparked some ideas in me and now I’ll try and cook a dish from where I’m virtaully travelling!
I love buying notebooks and pens. I have a nice stash somewhere that I’ll never use but whenever I’m shopping I tend to gravitate towards that section. Very random.
HAHA! I was the same with school supplies. Will I ever use college ruled paper again? Probably not! But do I have a nice stash if it? Of course!
I need a social media detox so badly. Problem is, it’s my job.
Ooof, that’s such a rock and a hard place! Maybe taking a week break and incorporating it to a challenge to your followers could work?
I am with you on taking breaks from social media. Sometimes they are necessary to clear your mind.
100% agree! It’s a great way to recharge your mind and spirit!