Welcome to this month’s All Things where I share a collection of finds, whether it be from the web, interactions, or just day-to-day living, that belong to one singular category.
This month, we’re nose diving into…a little bit of everything (see what I did there)
- Feel like you’re having social media overload? Why not try a social media detox? Stumped on where to start? Check out my post on Why I Took a 1 month Social Media Break.
- Even though traveling as freely as we used to is on the back burner, for now, a girl can still get her wanderlust on with @allaboutadventures on Instagram? Their feed is sure to let you live vicariously through their past travel adventures.
- To my fellow serial self-doubters, here’s a hug and a useful site on how to stop gaslighting yourself. No one is allowed to talk to you in a way that doesn’t lift your spirits…not even Y.O.U.!
- Any stationery fans out there? If you’re a fan of all things girly, paper and pens—think all things notecards, planners, and stationery—then @marthabrookldn is the Instagram account you’re needing your world.
- Talking is hard! Why not take a load off with these 250 Quality Conversation Starters? Trust me, these will come in handy for all of those online meetings!
- Because puppies make everything better ?
- Are you as obsessed with your Enneagram personality as I am ??♀️? Welp, get your fix and learn more about your Enneagram type in this helpful article. Where my fellow 3s at?!