Welcome to the first installment of a recurring segment I like to call All Things! Here, I’ll be sharing a collection of finds, whether it be from the web, interactions, or just day-to-day living, that belong to one category.
For example, we can have an All Things Winter where I share things related to winter or an All Things Random where I share a bunch of random finds.
So without further adieu, for this first installment, we’re coming in hot with all things Valentine’s, Galentine’s, and Palentine’s!
- Find blissful joy and say goodbye to things that don’t serve you anymore; not just in your home life, but in your relationships too! → How to Use the KonMari Method to Spring Clean Relationships
- While you might love your go-to French manicure or pale pink nails, why not venture outside the box with a little V-Day nail art? Try an at-home mani and display your inner nail art goddess! → 30 Valentine’s Day Nail Designs That Are Far From Cheesy
- Dessert Nachos…nuff said → Valentine’s Day Dessert Nachos
- For all of my consciously coupled people, check out these ideas for celebrating Valentine’s day at-home → 16 Stay-at-Home Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- While some we might be decorating for a table of one this year, get some brunch inspo for you or future gatherings → How to Host a Galentine’s Day Brunch
- I love flowers yes I do. I love flowers, how about you? Check out @flordepassion on Instagram to get inspired by all things flora.
- The nightclubs and bars might be closed but the home bar is always open! → Easy Strawberry Lemonade Frosé Recipe
Any Valentine/Galentine/Palentine plans?
Psst! If you’ve made it this far, why not enjoy a freebie? Add some fun to your Valentine’s Day with these printable games!