I don’t know about you, but I’ve actually MISSED the snow and I’m REALLY excited for winter this year! There’s so much fun to be had in winter, even on the coldest of days.
So take advantage of the change in season, get your festive on, and create a list of amusing things to do.
Here’s a few on my list to get you started. See how many you can check off!
- Visit a Christmas tree farm (take in all the aromas… maybe buy a wreath or tree? Psst, I’ve never had a real tree🤫. Thank goodness for this Winter Bucket Lists!)
- Try a new holiday drink (any recommendations?)
- Learn to ice skate, snowboard or ski
- Checkout Christmas lights & decorations
- Go on a sleigh ride (where I’ll find one idk but gosh danggit, I’m doing it)
- Make a gingerbread house (my first attempt since 3rd grade)
- Send a care package to soldiers
- Decorate my apartment
- Watch Christmas movies
- Send holiday cards out early
- Attend a holiday party
- Blast Christmas music (oops…kind of started this one early 🤷)
- Build a snowman
- Have a snowball fight
- See the NYE ball drop at Times Square (even if it’s from your couch … #TV #notstandinginthecold)
- Take pictures in the snow
- Build a blanket fort
- Go to a Christmas market
- Wear matching family PJs or socks
- Donate clothes, toys, or books
- Go to a hockey game (let’s go Rangers 🏒)
- Try catching a snowflake on my tongue
- Thank a firefighter, police officer or military personnel for their service
- Host a board game night and make personal self-serve pizzas
- Learn about the holiday traditions of another culture
What are you most looking forward to doing this winter?