Welcome to this month’s All Things where I share a collection of finds, whether it be from the web, interactions, or just day-to-day living, that belong to one singular category.
We’re loading up All Things interior inspiration! I don’t know about you, but if I’m not pinning dream houses on Pinterest or pulling out HGTV magazine pages of perfect entry space ideas, then I’m not living!
So, without further ado, let’s get into my absolute favorite living spaces.
- The perfect DIY for your walls that need a little loving » How To Create Large Scale Artwork For Under $15
- Sometimes a feel-good Instagram feed is just what you need. I’m loving @tatiana_home_decor‘s Instagram feed and the calm, comforting vibes it gives off.
- I’ve always been so fascinated with feng shui–the “ancient Chinese belief that the way your house is built or the way that you arrange objects affects your success, health, and happiness”– so here’s an interesting read on how indoor plants can inspire good feng shui.
- Hold your boats because this Coastal feed is shore (see what I did there) to give you some envy! Check out @housefullofsummer and see how Jessica, her husband, and their pooch, Summer, Downsize & Renovate their 1970s Ranch!
- I’m always drawn to Scandinavian homes. They’ve got the perfect blend of minimal and cozy design. Not to mention how organized and neat they always look! Here’s a little article on why these homes are always clean and some tips we can all use in ours!
- Love a good DIY transformation? You’ll adore Amara (@thepajaamahub) and her amazing rental-friendly renovations. Her rental-friendly hacks come in handy for any renter looking to decorate their space, while also keeping their landlord happy.
- We’re all spending more time at home these days, so it helps to be extra thoughtful about what we use to clean our spaces » Non-Toxic Home Cleaning: How to create safe and effective home-cleaning formulas for every part of your home.